I suffer from a wrapping paper illness. Someone else in the house thinks it is insane.*I've resorted to hiding wrapping paper in the car trunk and my office.
This year all presents are wrapped in my D- wrapping paper stock. Which makes me very unhappy (and embarrassed of my packages). The presents are in really big boxes to use up more paper. Not very "green living", I know, I know. But until I get rid of the D- paper, I cannot buy more.
While I was typing this, my co-worker came and asked if she could have some wrapping paper. My heart sank, tears started to form, the room closed in upon me, everything got hazy, then I got angry. NO. No you cannot! I cannot spare a square! Buy your own! That is my good paper! I looked around and realized, I took my A+ paper home last night! SAFE!
I wish I was kidding about my reaction, but I am not. Wow. So maybe I am tilting a tiny bit towards crazy.
*to that I say "Light Bulb Obsession"
1 comment:
Tilting? I think we'd all happily agree that the teetor totter has already been tipped in that direction for quite some time now. I also had wrapping paper dilemmas this year... I ended up with this weirdo paper that repelled all things sticky! I was forced to tape and then tie my gifts as a back-up for when the tape stopped working all together. Who would think of such a cruel invetion as anti-stick wrapping paper... o wait... is this the roll I borrowed from you last year?! Talk about D paper.
Post a Comment