Sunday, December 27, 2009

6 Years

Today we have been together for 6 years. (no comments from the peanut gallery).
In celebration, may I present to you a photo montage.

Cleveland 2009

Georgia 2008

Tuscany 2007

St. Louis 2006

Seattle 2005

San Francisco 2004
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also important notes for the day
Happy Birthday to my brother Brian
Happy Birthday to a long lost friend Michelle

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy 6th Anniversary! Cheers to many more. Love the two of you and can't wait to come visit in 2010. Only a few more months.

Michelle Iagulli said...

Jennnnnniiiiiiffffferrrrrrrr!!!!!!

I am so excited I got a shout out on the blog, I check in with ya once in awhile, How is my sweet innocent cupcake these days?

Happy Anniversary to you and Chip!

long lost Michelle

JuliE said...

Happy Anniverseary you two! I hope you celebrated in style... or all cuddle up in front of the fire.