I have opinions about people holiday decorating too early and leaving them up too long. The turkey must be fully digested before We Wish You a Merry Christmas can commence. The 2nd weekend in December is the appropriate time, according to Jennifer.
However, I really want a Christmas tree this weekend. And I want a GIGANTIC one. Every year, we have purchased a tree much smaller than I'd prefer. Not this year. GIGANTIC tree here I come! (and oh yes Target, we will be needing some more lights.)
Standby for photos. Forewarning. The tree may be a bit bare. There is a rule I cannot purchase ornaments, they must be given. Now.. if ornaments arrive mysteriously on our doorstep. They were "technically" given, right.
NEWS FLASH! We don't have a truck to lug my perfect tree. My brother will be loaning us his truck. I just decided. Thanks David you are super.
2 comments:
I am picturing the tree from the movie elf... so tall it it crammed into the cieling and the top is bent over. You'll have to tie the tree topper onto it so it doesn't fall off. My rule about holidays is that you can't celebrate the next one until the previous one is over. So I am okay with putting up your holiday home decor the day after Christmas. We'll be getting our tree this weekend.. fun fun!
Jen I think you should consider writing a book. Your ability to weave mostly stupid stuff can be put to work.
I will drop ornaments off at the front door from Mom and I.
luv dad
Post a Comment