Thursday, September 24, 2009

What does Wi-Fi mean to you?

It means we can go out to lunch on Sunday's and keep track of our fantasy football teams.



He is cute, isn't he?

Also, I deserve an award of some sort. There are very few woman in this world who would participate in such activities.

P.S I like to give myself awards for things. This week I have given myself an award for being funny, even in my sleep.



POST EDIT:

Chip: About taking the laptop? That is a bit. It looks like that wasn't your idea at all...uh huh....

Jen: YES I AM THE ONE WHO CANNOT LEAVE THE HOUSE WHEN MY FANTASY FOOTBALL TEAM IS PLAYING. I am sad. Yay for Wi-Fi!

1 comment:

JuliE said...

I say if you can't beat 'em join 'em. It definitely makes being forced to watch football everyday from September to February a little more enjoyable. Except when my team STINKS... like they did last week.