Why: Company picture for website
Where: Edit suite that looks like a living room

I look very uncomfortable & silly!
I had flashbacks of High school senior pictures. I attempted to take it leaning up against a tree, looking dreamy. They said no. Why? It would have been a better picture, I think.
5 comments:
I think you should've at least lobbied for they head proped uncomfortably on the fist look.
Very nice photo. I like the hair. It has gotten very long and looks like you had it curled just perfectly. Can I please get a wallet size?
Please tell me that you have on PJ pants with the jacket!! The couch in the background has a very warm and "homey" feeling!
I wish I could attach pictures, because I found a way better senior portrait of you.
send it to me and I will consider posting
Post a Comment