Thursday, September 24, 2009

Breakfast

Chip & I went to breakfast at a greasy spoon Diner.

When the waitress delivered our food... she had to push another table over.

Mildly embarrassing. Piggy is glad she has a gym membership.

3 comments:

JuliE said...

HA! Good work guys! That breakfast looks great. Please tell me this was from the weekend, I would've been in food coma all morning if I ate this before going into work.

To Be Determined said...

It was a couple of weeks ago. I just found my camera cord.

Heather said...

YUMMM! That was my favorite thing about visiting you in Ohio. All the delicious food. Remember you brought us to try those fries and the sandwich with the fries in it.

On another note...I think we will be out there in Late March/Early April for a quick weekend visit. We are going to NYC for a wedding and I want to stop in Ohio. Amber is having a baby in January, so thought we could meet her little one and see you guys too.