
Michael-David Petite Petit is VERY reasonable priced under $15.00 - $18.00 depending on where it is purchased. It is not very common, our grocery store only carries small quantities on occasion. If you ever see it buy immediately. Delicious!
Like elephants whose size is imposing, Petite Petit is large! The wine is opaque dark purple and opens with a very inviting violet and plum-like bouquet. On the palate, this medium bodied wine is quite silky and smooth. It displays very jammy black current-like flavors with notes of dry blackberries and vanilla as well. The finish is dry, and lingers slightly.
Thanks to NSM for introducing it to us!
Thanks to BG & DL for the housewarming present!
1 comment:
I try to be a sophisticated grown up and like wine.. but so far it's been a long and winding (no pun intended) road. I have found that I love Asti Champagnes (is that really considered sparklingly wine?). Anyhoo, I don't know why champagne needs to be pingeon holed as a special occasion thing only. Bring the champagne back to the dinner table! I want to be able to drink it like the big kids drink wine... and not look like a wierdo doing it! (maybe that last part can't be helped)
Post a Comment