Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Opinions

A couple of years ago, my coworker Antoinette, asked my opinion on bangs. I told her under NO circumstances would that be ok. She likes to tuck her hair behind her ears. The next day, she came in with VERY short bangs. Oh, you did it now. Sorry, you may not complain to me about this.

Today she brought me a picture of a new style for tonight's hair cut. Hmm. Are you bringing this picture with you to the stylist? Hand it over, I will make some notes for her.



I hope it works.

(my handwriting looks like it did in 3rd grade.)

2 comments:

JuliE said...

Interesting. Is she going for the two-tone dye job as well? That would be my number one interest. I have never know someone personally to do that. I might encourage it just to see how it works out.

Anonymous said...

My handwriting still looks the same as it did when I was at Walnut Acres....this is exactly the reason that I am the fastest typer I know!