Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Vending Machine Loves ME!

The vending machine was recently filled... WITH ALL MY CHILDHOOD FAVORITES!

1. Orange cupcakes. Oh buddy, these bad boys are hard to find! And when you find them. They are a mandatory purchase. Fake orange deliciousness. My mom used to hoard these in places children would not look.

2. BUGLES! When was the last time you saw Bugles? Oh it reminds me of tent camping and....


WITCH FINGERS!
 (yes the boat picture is still hanging)

Before you get green with envy... Bugles are not made for adult hands.
They are much smaller than I recall.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I actually recently bought bugles. Not kidding. They were delicious and totally remind me of old times. The Mothers Cookies always remind me of your house growing up.

JuliE said...

I love the witch fingers. I also did that with the black olive my grandma served with Thanksgiving dinner.