I was running errands with a friend one day and we stopped to grab a quick deli sandwich
We chatted as we parked, we chatted walking into the store, we chatted while shopping, we chatted out to the parking lot... chat chat chat.
And then we stopped.
uh... Do you know where we parked. No I don't even remember parking. Whose car did we drive SERIOUSLY the parking lot has about ten spaces how the heck did we lose the car!
We laughed and panicked, in equal doses. It was nowhere to be found.
Then, I hear a voice over my shoulder.. Jen, did you lose something?
AHH who is watching this debacle?! Oh the bartender from the local pub.
Internal voice: oh (bad word)!
External voice: Josh..... Don't judge.
He laughed all the way to his car.
PERFECT. He will kindly pretend this did not happen. Right.
(now YOU are judging me because he knows my name.)
No comments:
Post a Comment