Monday, May 23, 2011

Who Us? and Why Me?!

Remember when we did this?

I am not great at incognito activities. Even now, there is extreme guilt.

BUT a band we are considering (not the itchy guy) was playing at an arts benefit. Unfortunately, we couldn't make the benefit, but decided to stop by later in the evening for a look-see.

We accidentally danced the night away. Whoops, not the intention. It was really fun though.

Another memorable part of the evening; a girl who looked like a future Bravo Housewife... tried to beat me up in the bathroom line. I was obnoxiously pleasant and innocent. I have no idea why the girl was so bitter (or intoxicated?). She brought girl back-up to find me! I snuck out with a couple, pretending to be their friend. I do not want to go back to that place again. I was legitimately scared.

What a strange evening.

1 comment:

JuliE said...

I can just picture you being obnoxiously pleasant and nice... that's a fightin attitude to a drunk DHW. Hysterical.