Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's Been Awhile

It's time for a post, since my grandma yelled at me. So here it goes.

We have been busy planning a wedding. Here is what I have learned in the process;

-Shame on schools for not teaching proper handwriting. Now I have to hire calligrapher. Thanks a lot.

-Florists are cool. I [really] want to make more appointments just for fun.

-Wedding bands are cheesy. Accept it and move on with life.

-Dress ladies do NOT like when you insist on no bling.

-You can design your own ballroom dancing shoe. They are extra padded and comfy. Hello, yes please!

-My job skills, really help with wedding planning training. I juggle vendors and freelancers all day, every day. Why was I worried about this?

-Happy hour - following vendor meetings, is my most favorite wedding planning activity. It's where we pat ourselves on the back for being so productive...

--------------------------------------------------

So there is your wedding update.

Now onto other fun news. This bus told me to take a picture. So I did. Perfect timing, I think it's time to plant the porch urns! Yay. thanks bossy bus.


See you again soon.

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Ask the calligraphy store if they have a computerized machine that does the calligraphy...used this for Heather&Heidi's invitations and noone knew it wasn't done by hand. All you have to do is send a word file to them and you get the envelopes back in a few days. If you don't have one near you, you can send the list to the Walnut Creek store and they can mail them back. It's so much less expensive...They also did the table signs and anything else we needed to look good...Have FUN with the planning!