Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween at Work

I am, of course, wearing my dirndl, which you have seen so no need for additional pictures.

This is funny, though.
Meet my coworker.
Don't let him fool you.
He does not own a boat.
Or Top-Sider boat shoes.
Or really that moustachee, no idea how that thing sprouted over night.

OK.... Well the cruise director and I decided to take a picture instead of working. So here we are in all of our glorious-ness

(no I do not have tights on... my legs are THAT white)

2 comments:

JuiE said...

I should've dressed up like his super-fan!! Now that you've alerted the blogosphere about him he probably won't remember the little people that use to secretly stalk him (I guess secret stalking might be redundant). It's always cooler to be a super-fan before something get's really popular. Don't forget the little guys I P w/M!

JuliE said...

YES! It's like choose your own adventure blogging. (Ps, you HAVE to have tights on.. those are some neon white legs)