Every October, I want to go to the pumpkin patch. You need a kid to go to this super duper fun pumpkin patch. I was contemplating stealing a kid for the day and poof Bella came to visit!
She did not want me to put her down.... She is four and way too old to be carried around... I admit however, I loved every minute
We rode the tractor
Bella rode the Pony (a little girl in line told me, I would break the pony's back)
We slid down the big slides
PLEASE AUNT JENNY PLEASE! I said no, but it was painful, look at that face.



2 comments:
Are you trying to tell me that people were looking at me like the creepy person because I went pumpkin shopping last weekend without a kid?! That's offspring-ism!
She is so cute and totally reminds me of YOU.
Post a Comment