Monday, October 18, 2010

Medical Mystery?

I have a couple of medical ailments, that certain people do not believe are true.

1. HOT BACK. Comparable to brain freeze, except in the middle of my upper back. I believe my food pipe is too close to my back. When hot food is ingested, I must jump around repeatedly until said food has exited my food pipe.

2. SOFT SPOT: My infant soft spot never healed. The top of my head gets very very sore. It is comparable to wearing a too-tight ponytail for a month. It's so not funny. REALLY, my soft spot did not heal. (Or perhaps it is skull damage from the time my mom stuck a Bobby pin straight into my skull and never got me appropriate medical attention?) 

These are true ailments! There will be no laughing!



***backup of posts, my computer was broken, then my camera USB wouldn't work, and then well I was busy OK, but back on track here. Buckle your seat belts for the ride, it's sure to be a doozy.

3 comments:

JT said...

You and your ailments. There has always been something.... :)

JuliE said...

We all know you are wacko.. no need to add fuel to the fire.

Heather said...

I believe the injury is definitely due to too many bobbypins. Those things HURT! Especially when jabbing them through rock hard knox gelatin.