At that point, there was no game plan.. hmmm car running with hazards, dog I do not know, whom could bite, grabbed by the collar, no phone, two blocks from house.... Good game plan there, Jennifer! Luckily someone had their window open and I was able to borrow their phone to call Chip to rescue us!
Chip walked down with a leash. Ok... Now what's the game plan? We cannot bring her home because Penny hates all dogs and will be very displeased.
Chip called the city to inquire what happens and they said she goes to a kennel for three days and then to the county. Oh. Man.... We decided to walk her around the block for a bit to see if anyone was out looking. No such luck. We had no choice, but to call the city and have her picked up. I had to walk away when they were picking her up, it was so sad.
She is the sweetest dog. Someone obviously loved her.. I know I did for our brief time together. I really hope someone comes to get her. (and I wish penny could get along with other dogs)
2 comments:
O my goodness that is the cutest dog. If I lived close enough I would've taken her for you.. and maybe never given her back.
So cute! Q would have loved her, but I guess we're a little far and I couldn't imagine another dog, but I definitely know how they tug on your heartstrings. You did the right thing as hard as it may have been! If she didn't get claimed, I'm sure she'll get a good home, especially if she's that sweet!!!
Post a Comment