Tuesday, November 16, 2010

When the Weather Gets Chilly

We go bowling.

Someone told us our bowling alley might be up for sale. I will be sad if someone purchases and updates. Leave the character please. I like the dirt and grime.

Of course, no bowling trip is complete without a picture of the famous bowling ball. I also got a new bowling ball for $1. It was previously owned by a bowling pro. It brings me zero luck. But it matches my shoes, so that is something.
 Paper scoring = Jennifer cannot do math. Even with my poor math skills I never win a game. We downloaded an app to help with this situation.
 The bowling alley is so old school, that the worker has to climb into the pins in order to free the bowling balls. It's awesome.

2 comments:

JuliE said...

That does have quite a bit of character. I always wondered what the profit margin was on bowling alleys as I always thought my little town could use one.

Heather said...

So Fun! I love bowling.
Did you know that Jason's Dad used to own a bowling alley and they would go to bowling conventions in Hawaii every year? Can you imagine the characters that were there. Also... Jason used to celebrate Thanksgiving at the bowling alley and the highlight was being able to play all the video games for free.