And there you go being all crazy, again.
Oh yeah.... what are you doing? I believe you are participating in the crazy.
No, I was just taking pictures of crazy.
OK the mask is just really scary! Don't ever show up on my doorstep wearing that. The jumpsuit is great. Reminds me of something I might have worn years ago.
I agree. Jumpsuit awesome. I think you are ready for sky diving.. or scuba diving. Mask.. scary. I hope you asked if you could wear the suit home. I don't know how you could go back to wearing normal clothes after trying on something so special.
3 comments:
SOMETIMES YOU SCARE ME....really. Nanci
OK the mask is just really scary! Don't ever show up on my doorstep wearing that. The jumpsuit is great. Reminds me of something I might have worn years ago.
I agree. Jumpsuit awesome. I think you are ready for sky diving.. or scuba diving. Mask.. scary. I hope you asked if you could wear the suit home. I don't know how you could go back to wearing normal clothes after trying on something so special.
Post a Comment