I have a bidet. There I said it.
Well, the company where I purchased said bidet, held a slogan contest. With nothing else to do at work.... I decided to enter one day. With assistance from my coworker and friend.
American Biffy Company congratulates our slogan winners!!
The top 3 winners receive a $150 credit to spend on Biffy product
Jennifer: "Biffy, keeping the white in your tighties." (had other greats!)
Herb: "A Biffy is like an opinion, everybody should have at least one!"
Mary: "Biffy Butt---A No Fly Zone"

3 comments:
Wow.. the other winners just don't compare to the rest of your submissions. What a scam that they didn't pick more than one of yours to be in the top three.
Why am I not suprised? Do guests get to use this? And will you post photos?
(P.S. Of course I'm reading your blog!)
Surprised. Damn.
Post a Comment