Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas to all!

This December was crazy in our household as we geared up to host our first Christmas Eve Dinner. We have slowly been collecting hosting items throughout the years... But have not had a table to host a large gathering. Thanks to the new table, our new/old china and my mom's "on extended borrow" silver we were ready to go!

Everyone had a smashing time. How could you not when there was homemade Marinara Sauce, Chicken Parmesan, Tiramisu and Wine flowing?

I don't post other peoples kids on my blog...

So instead you get a picture of chip and I.

and Penny and I

and Chips wrapping.

And Chips new statue


I had dreams of a fancy breakfast Christmas morning.... BUT when the time arrived, We had no desire to cook and/or clean. On the way to our destination... Chip told his mom we were going to Christmas brunch. I laughed. Oh sure, it sounds like we are off to scones, ice sculptures and mimosas. When in reality....
(bad picture WOOF... but still funny.)

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! 

1 comment:

JuliE said...

No cooking seems like another Christmas gift. And nothing beats IHOP!! Hope you got nice things in the fancily wrapped box. I got an elf hat.. nothing says fancy like an elf hat.