Thursday, December 30, 2010

OJ and Peanuts

Bella wanted some OJ with sparkling apple juice. Ok... Well, I will have some too and... We shall use the pretty glasses! We took about 20 of these pictures, because she wanted to make sure the mound of peanuts was in the photo. Why yes, we must document peanuts.

Another funny story from our days with Bella. We met some friends out with their 2 year old son. As we were leaving Bella tells us...
I have something to tell you, but when I do... You guys are going to laugh your heads off..
OH REALLY! Do tell.
I think I am in Love, I think I love him.
We laughed our heads off. I think you are a little old for him my dear.

1 comment:

JuliE said...

Nothing sounds fancier than sparkling OJ and peanuts. I love it. Is she too young to be considered a cougar?