Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Keys

Look how many keys I have.

I am the master key holder.

Yet, I have no clue what any of them unlock.

One set is labeled says Pool Box. We do not have a pool.

Intriguing. Back in the desk they go.

5 comments:

JuliE said...

I bet it means it's the box that holds all the money when you company makes bets on things. You need to find this buried treasure!

JuliE said...

Also, I think you have a great halloween costume for next year. Strap them all to your belt and be the janitor from Scrubs.

JT said...

I lost my keys a month or so ago and now I only have 3 keys on my key ring and I feel so naked! Apparently I had a lot of extra keys too... but not that many :)

Anonymous said...

Jen,
Go to knockknock.biz - I think you will enjoy some of their products!

To Be Determined said...

Hilary, you know me oh so well. I actually got my boss some post it notes for christmas last year, just like the ones on that website