Friday, April 23, 2010

Bucket Wisdom

We go to the hardware store a LOT. Sometime 2 - 3 times a week.

On one of these trips, we purchased a ton of little tiny things, which I didn't plan on carrying. So a worker handed me one of these:
Upon checkout, I tell the cashier, the bucket was just a carrying device.

Little did I know.

WHAT?! We are not getting the BUCKET?! Why aren't we getting the bucket?!

Woa, why so frantic over the bucket?

You can never have too many 5 gallon bucket! We need that bucket!

I am thinking... we'll take the bucket ma'am.

Morale of the story: Always buy the bucket, don't try to understand it. It's a boy thing and it's weird.

4 comments:

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JuliE said...

Ha ha.. I think I'd definitely have to agree with this. Boys love these silly buckets. We use one of ours to hold all our softballs during the season.