
Let's analyze shall we
1. Brian and I have pictures of ourselves on our shirts
2. Poor baby David only "likes" people, everyone else loves. And I misspelled his name.
3. My "I love you" bubble is the biggest. Because my heart is full of the most love of all.
4. Brian is saying "you love I" hmm I guess we love him.
5. Is my mom wearing a scarf? Or does she have a long goatee?
6. My dad has no feet. But he sure has some nice knee high socks. Is he wearing any pants?
7. My parents are holding hands, isn't that cute?
8. The suns are intoxicated. Especially the one on the left. (must have consumed some moonshine. I know hilarious aren't I)
Wasn't that fun? Send some more pictures mom!
POST EDIT:
There is actually a thank you letter on the back of this picture. My mom forgot to mail it! Thank you Aunt Mary for my Christmas gifts in 1985. Sorry for the delay, bad etiquette.
3 comments:
I also like that you and Brian were wearing belly shirts. Probably because California was so hot. That is also probably the explanation for why your dad is wearing a skirt and go-go boots.
You wrote your name in cursive at age 5? Show off.
David is the only one depicted as small and dressed in all black. You, of course, are center stage. I think a therapist would have a lot to say about this.
Post a Comment