Monday, March 15, 2010

My Garden

Want some chives? Oh they are next to the coat hangers in the guest bedroom closet.

Do not worry. The little seedlings will be moved outside after the last freeze.

To...

HERE!

My very own rooftop garden. Let's admit, that is also a little strange.

It is closet & roof or nada. The animal menagerie that is our backyard will not allow a real garden. It would become a salad bar for deer, sans ranch dressing.

I do so love to improvise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post Jennifer, you make me laugh!
Funny thing this weekend, my mom was cleaning out some stuff that we picked up from my grandmother's when we came back in January. A video of my sister's dance show, graduation and a swim show of ours - one where you played Dopey....I was cracking up, you were so little and cute! :-)

JuliE said...

WOW! That is quite ambitious. Anytime I start my garden from seeds it's a complete failure. I love the idea of a rooftop garden, and I can't wait to see pictures of that on the blog.