Friday, March 19, 2010

Confession

So I am a little warped.

I have google analytics on this blog. (PLEASE don't let that frighten you anonymous readers, stay please stay! I don't actually know who you are from this tool!)

My favorite thing is seeing what "keywords" were used to find the blog.

WELL…. My work also has this tool for their website.

I totally google myself everyday, so it shows up on the work analytics. Then they think such things as; Wow look how valuable she is, people search her ALL the time. She is so popular. We could never fire her. Such an asset!

I confessed to Chip last night and he rolled around in laughter. Could you be any more pathetic?!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

JuliE said...

Well this did work as a great advertising tool for me at least... little did I know your work even had a website. How come you are the only person with a picture not in fron of a computer.. do you really do any work there?

To Be Determined said...

They couldn't take the picture in my office. Remember the post about "office" tour. Too many random items, not professional. They decided the edit suite looked less cluttered.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.