And one of the sound guys is watching the Incredibles.
Shouldn't you wait until at least noon to goof off?
8:30 seems a bit early.
5 comments:
JuliE
said...
This guy that sits next to me is always watching news stories or sitcoms on his laptop. And his monitor faces out towards the hallway for all to see! I mean if you are going to slack off, at least feel guilty enough about it to try and hide it, right?!
I don't know Jen.....It's not even 7am here and I am already on blogger checking out the happenings!!! Seeing Heather today, will try to find the best videos to send with her to your house!
5 comments:
This guy that sits next to me is always watching news stories or sitcoms on his laptop. And his monitor faces out towards the hallway for all to see! I mean if you are going to slack off, at least feel guilty enough about it to try and hide it, right?!
I don't know Jen.....It's not even 7am here and I am already on blogger checking out the happenings!!!
Seeing Heather today, will try to find the best videos to send with her to your house!
Yeah...well it's 8:30am and Jen is at work making her blog for the day!!! I guess your not "technically" working yet...not till 9am. nanci
Better than facebook games ummhmmm
Post a Comment