I love that you dressed up. I have never had the guts as a grown up - always want to though. We could be the Incredibles Family - you know, Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, the kids, Baby Jack-Jack...but that would require me to wear a spandex one piece outfit, which 8 weeks after baby I am not quite confident enough for! Maybe next year!
5 comments:
Wow.. you seriously have way too much fun at work. Couldn't they have put a fun dude ranch background up for you on the green screen?
I love that you dressed up. I have never had the guts as a grown up - always want to though. We could be the Incredibles Family - you know, Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl, the kids, Baby Jack-Jack...but that would require me to wear a spandex one piece outfit, which 8 weeks after baby I am not quite confident enough for! Maybe next year!
It is easier to dress up as an adult... when you work at a gloried daycare for grownups. Being eccentric is applauded.
I did not have a baby... and I am uncomfortable at the thought of spandex....
Yee-Haw! Loved your outfit. Very festive. I can't believe we keep playing phone tag. I miss you. Lets catch up this week.
Classy Lady. Love Grandma
Post a Comment