I get a bit of seasonal depression during fall. I am trying to stay positive this year. Fall is great, fall is fun..... fall means snow is coming.
2 comments:
JuliE
said...
I actually LOVE fall... fall is great! The trees are pretty in all their multi-color glory and I love the crunch of the leaves under my feet when they fall to the ground. Also, it's usually not too cold.. just perfect jeans and sweatshirt weather. It's winter that gets me sad. So fall do us all a favor and stick around as long as you can!!
Over the years Fall has become my favorite season! Living in W.C. - Summer is getting too hot, Winter too cold, Spring, too many allergies. Fall is perfect weather time around here. AND my birthday AND the holidays are just around the corner, but the craziness hasn't ensued....
2 comments:
I actually LOVE fall... fall is great! The trees are pretty in all their multi-color glory and I love the crunch of the leaves under my feet when they fall to the ground. Also, it's usually not too cold.. just perfect jeans and sweatshirt weather. It's winter that gets me sad. So fall do us all a favor and stick around as long as you can!!
Over the years Fall has become my favorite season! Living in W.C. - Summer is getting too hot, Winter too cold, Spring, too many allergies. Fall is perfect weather time around here. AND my birthday AND the holidays are just around the corner, but the craziness hasn't ensued....
Post a Comment