Monday, October 5, 2009

ND Weekend '09

Here is us (dry) before the game.


Here is what one should never do to a dog


Here is the band


Here is me giving the thumbs up to the Tuba section. I think they really felt my support.

Here is Chip's niece at her first game. We start them young. Go Irish!


Here is me during half-time. Do you like my garbage bag? High fashion baby. HIGH FASHION!

Here is a picture of the back of my head. This was taken for the sole purpose of seeing how bad my curly hair looked during the monsoon. Everyone does that... right?

Here is one more of Chip & I in front of the Dome.


We had a fantastic weekend! And to top it off a great weekend...

Penny did not bite anyone, run away or destroy the house in our absence. (Plus I think she likes us more now.)

4 comments:

JuliE said...

Well besides the rain it looks like it was a good time... and really not that cold as you only needed a sweater. And I think your hair looked great... I look WAY more like a drowned rat when I'm wet than you, the High Fasion Queen, did.

JuliE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Jen, but I love your hair curly! I'm sorry because I know how long it takes to dry it straight!!

Hillary said...

I love ND football weekends. South Bend is so fun! My cousins were at the wet game too! What a finish! Go Irish!