At least once a year Cleveland makes the news for a wild turkey running amock in some neighborhood. I think you should look into why this happens...
We have these all by our house and they hang out in large groups in the middle of the road. I like to think that my turkey sandwich is not coming from these guys. They are GROSS!
I did not know Walnut Creek had Wild Turkeys!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
At least once a year Cleveland makes the news for a wild turkey running amock in some neighborhood. I think you should look into why this happens...
We have these all by our house and they hang out in large groups in the middle of the road. I like to think that my turkey sandwich is not coming from these guys. They are GROSS!
I did not know Walnut Creek had Wild Turkeys!
Post a Comment