Friday, June 26, 2009

Are you kidding me?!

The gym's water fountains had signs on them this morning

"DO NOT DRINK THE WATER - WATER ALERT"
WATER ALERT UNTIL 10:00 PM ON 6/26
BOIL WATER FOR 10 MIN
BEFORE DRINKING OR COOKING USE

What the heck! How do you have a good workout when there is NOTHING to drink?!

I bought a $6.75 sports drink. It should have been free under the circumstances.

That was 4 hrs ago. I am still having anger flares ups about this subject.

4 comments:

JuliE said...

That does seem illegal... or a really bad scam to get you to buy their drinks. You should've passed out at the gym to teach them a lesson on proper hydration.

Anonymous said...

Yes it seems only right that they at least have bottles of water on hand to make up for it! $6.75? I hope that the sports drink you bought makes you burn calories quicker or something??!!

dl said...

You wipe up all your sweat with a towel. You wring it out into a cup. You drink it up!

At least, that's what I do.

Scott McMillan said...

I love the new house. We'll let you know about the surgery. Must have been the intense egg-beatering with Gayle yelling at you in the background.