Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday's Weekly: Things You Did Not Know About Me

-and probably did not want to know-

I FREAK out if my hands are messy or sticky. My brain fills with crazy sounds. I do not know what to do with myself. Tears well up in my eyes.

When I have kids, I will have a large stockpile of wet naps.

This is my worst nightmare.

3 comments:

JuliE said...

I thought you were gonna say this is your dream! That ice cream looks absolutley delicious. And, oh yes, you are crazy.

Anonymous said...

I am the same way..After I wash my hands (in a public bathroom) I usually will keep a paper towel with me just in case I need it to wipe anything off of my hands later on. Also, just last night, Colin sat down to dinner with a drumstick as part of his meal and I actually went into his room and just grabbed the container of wipes to join us at the dinner table. I am one of those freaks who wipes his hands off after almost every time he even touches anything. Amazing I survived the baby food stage intact!

Heather said...

I am that way about a shower. I HAVE TO shower first thing every morning or I feel dirty. I can't go anywhere unless I have showered and that includes washing my hair. Thank goodness that Roman doesn't mind sitting in his bouncy chair in the bathroom. I have sadly started the same tradition with Roman and he gets a bath every morning before we go out.