Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Home Sweet Home

The house hunt is over! We are under contract!

Here is my favorite room!


Who is coming to visit?
We will make you pancakes & waffles! hmmmm pancakes & waffles, yum.

6 comments:

JuliE said...

This bathroom is gorgeous! You can have parties in that shower.. and I can't wait to go swimming in the tub. Congrats!

The Cooper Family said...

Wow! Beautiful bathroom! Congratualtions on the house!

Heather said...

Sign me up. When can my reservation begin? I love the bathroom. Can I please use the shower when I come to visit or would that be too weird? How did the inspection go? Seriously...we would love to come visit. Maybe in the Fall? However, I really would like to head back to the cave for a night of fun. Do you think your mom would come watch Roman so we could go the cave and also get one of those sandwiches with fries? THEY WERE THE BEST!!! YUMMMM.

CONGRATS on the house. So excited for you and Chip and the future. YEAH!

To Be Determined said...

COME COME ANYTIME! Should be ours last week of July, beginning of August.

My mom would LOVE to watch Roman. getting him back from her would be a different story... May have to call the authorities

Chip says his only rule, is no shaving in the bathtub. So the shower is rule-free!

Anonymous said...

It is not the bathroom that I am coveting right now, it is that huge front yard! How perfect for your doggie, neice and any future kiddos!

JKAndrus said...

Love it, it's beautiful. I am so jelous of the bathroom it's huge!