We do not plan on moving again. Ever.
How do people move when they have little children? Moving is hard with 2 adults and a "helpful" dog. We haven't even begun the real packing. We are painting, fixing, landscaping and decluttering.
Just when we thought we were 90% done.
The house inspector came.
He gave us a list of to do's.
Then our agent sent a stager.
Yet, another new list of things to move, pack, hang.
Our motivation (maybe more than selling): all house chores are followed by a "reward beer" and a nap.
The house should be on the market next week.
Hopefully.
I am tired.
-No weekly "things you did not know about me" I have no creative juices this week, tune in next week for another edition-
1 comment:
Moving is exhausting. I mean just think, once you get the house into prestine condition you have to somehow live in it but keep it so clean that no one would know you were still there. Hopefully the house sells quickly for you guys.
Post a Comment