Phoebe is three months old!
Here's what is happening in her life.
When you wake her up, she sticks both hands in her mouth and sucks them like a funny little rat.
She wants to see the world and no longer wishes to be carried like a baby.
When dad says hellloooooooo. She answers back with (what we pretend to be) a hello.
She concentrates really hard and then very very slowly sticks out her tongue. It's one of her favorite past times.
We (Chip) finally got her to sleep through the night flat on her back, instead of in a nap nanny - aka baby lounge chaise.
Unfortunately, she is pretty much eating all meals via bottle; due to 3 surgical procedures and several rounds of antibiotics on mom (don't ask TERRIBLE)
I start back to work next week. Sob. Sob.





1 comment:
She is so adorable! I love these pictures. In the first one I see a lot of Chip and the last one looks like a Jen expression to me :-)
Post a Comment