Thursday, September 20, 2012

Farm Life

Determined to have some fall fun, we went to a farm in search of apple fritters.
Farms always have apple fritters!

Phoebe milked a cow. 
hmm... I am not much different from this cow. 

And Phoebe from this baby cow.
 

And this picture makes my heart melt.
I am a sap post pregnancy... I cry over everything.

Phoebe also had her very first outdoor diaper change.
Not sure why we took pictures. But we did so here ya go.

We didn't get an apple fritter sadly. Perhaps, I will make some fritters this week.
(and get a haircut... it's been 7 months)

1 comment:

JuliE said...

I love seeing how small she is! Quinnlyn is only 1 and I think she is huge! It's hard to believe she was once that tiny. Mooooo... I have felt like the cow too in more ways than one post pregnancy.