I returned to work this week - part-time.
We are happy with the part-time return after struggling to make a decision for months (or a year).
It is the perfect situation for our family.
I get to interact with adults.
Chip gets much more work done without us prancing around.
Phoebe is socialized and working on a good schedule; which now includes naps!! thank heavens! What kind of infant NEVER naps?!
When I pick Phoebe up, we are ready to tackle the world. (aka.. swim lessons start in December Yay!)
Daycare sent these pictures when I left in tears.
This is a new expression... She doesn't even look like the same baby
That's our story for this week. We survived and are thriving, I think.
Update: I did not cry yesterday and maybe just a tiny teensy bit today...


3 comments:
You are one tough cookie. It's been a year and I still occasionally cry when I have to drop Q off. Phoebe looks adorable though!
So many updates. I owe you a phone call. I'll try and call you this weekend. Love all the pics. Especially little skeleton. You are going to have so much fun this Halloween.
Going to work part time is probably good for both of you and Phoebe will have fun socializing with the other little ones...She's getting so big and these are cute pics!
Post a Comment