This month's highlights
-Phoebe is starting to drool a lot.... We can feel a top tooth starting to appear. Isn't it a little early for that development?!
-After tummy to back rolling for a few days... She decided back to tummy was her preference. She will not lay on her back for more than 1 minute before flipping. Then she screams and will not flip to her back again. I think its frustration as she tries to crawl, but can only inch like a worm. Hopefully, this will sort itself out soon, because she is doing it in her crib. I wake up and find limbs poking out and a crying baby. Time for some breathable bumpers, I suppose.
-She continues to want to sit up like a big kid.
-Sleeping schedule. INSISTS upon bed at 7:00 pm Sharp. Do not be one second late or ELSE lady! We wake her for a 12:30 top off bottle. Then she sleeps until 5:30. She gets another bottle at 5:30 then we are back to sleep until 8:00. I think we could probably lose the 12:30 bottle...... BUT... I am not quite ready to risk getting up at 3:00 am again. So for now, it stays.
-Eating schedule. Every 3 hrs approx 5 ounces. She is hankering for more so I am kicking it up a notch. Then hopefully, we can stretch out the time between feedings.
OK so that was for my history books. Now for pictures.
Fall walks around the neighborhood
Halloween Parties with our Piglet
Eating her hands all day long. I am anti-thumb sucking but full hand A-OK.
Sleepy baby. Her eyelids get so pink right before nap time








1 comment:
7pm bedtime?! That must be her Mom in her. What a dream if you could eventually get her to sleep from 7pm to 8am... that would be amazing.
Post a Comment