Last night.......
I baked some chocolate chip cookies.
I washed some laundry*.
While wearing this.
(disclaimer: I was wearing a shirt!)
Chip laughed hysterically while I played 1950's housewife.
Personally, I thought I looked fantastic. Smashing even.
*I do my laundry, he does his... My 1950's housewife-isms only include dress-up and cookie making.

3 comments:
I think it's very cute. I bought myself a fun cute apron but I'm always in my PJs when I'm doing housework so it's seems silly to protect them... I'll either have to wash the apron or the PJs.
WOW...you have themed cooking sessions!!! So funny. Although, I think Chip would have thought it was much nicer had you not had a shirt on...I'm just saying!!! Nanci
Love it! Do you watch Mad Men? I just started watching this season and love it. It all takes place in NY advertising. Lots of aprons and women dressed like this.
Post a Comment