MEREDITH: Daddy, I just love your beautiful hair. It's just like Penny's!
MOM: She just called you a dog btw.
MEREDITH: If you do not pick that up, I will crack your head and throw you in the trash.
FUTURE OCCUPATION "FIXER"
MEREDITH: I just peed so much, I almost destroyed the toilet. Actually, it really exploded. Boom.
MOM: Wow, you are like a pee superhero.
MEREDITH: [crying/screaming for the fifth time in 10 minutes]
MOM: Why do you react to everything like your pants are on fire!
MEREDITH: Should I stop, drop & roll?
MOM: um?
MEREDITH: Madeleine says if your pants are on fire; you should stop, drop & roll.
MOM: Damn. Sure. Do it.
MEREDITH: I hope Jack is handsome today. You know sometimes he kisses me on the lips.
MOM: I did not know that but I am pretty sure you are the instigator.
MOM: What's Meredith doing?
DAD: Last time I saw her, she was naked and twirling a tiny umbrella. I just walked away.
MOM: Sounds about right.
Meredith's likes: naps, lol girls, baby dolls, barbies, puzzles, Nora & Gwen, swimming, cookies, youtube, bedtime
Meredith's dislikes: baths, booboos, mealtimes, being smothered by Phoebe, waking up from naps























No comments:
Post a Comment