Wednesday, June 6, 2018

MMC - 4 Years 1 Month


Meredith graduated to Pre-k this month. 

Favorite activities: ballet, gymnastics, creating play scenarios and roles for any willing participants, drawing, dolls, cuddling, avoiding eating, avoiding sleeping, avoiding cleaning.

Meredith is an amazing force. She can walk on to Phoebe's school grounds and have 15 first graders following her every command. She's not bossy per se,  people are just drawn to her.

Favorite people: Phoebe, AddiLee, Gwen, Coco, Daddy.

Meredith will have a ear tube removal,  partial tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy and an endoscope at some point this summer. Surgery TBD. Poor kid has been to so many doctors over an issue that should be so minor.

MEREDITH: See this little tiny boo-boo? I think I got scratched by a tiger. 
MOM: In Cleveland Heights?
MEREDITH: Yup. Saw him just yesterday. You don't believe me?!! Why don't you believe me!#@!%&*$. 
MOM: Let's stop talking before this becomes a conflict. 

MEREDITH: (Choking)
MOM: Are you alright?
MEREDITH: I'm ok. A fly just flew in my mouth. It's ok I'll poop it out.
MOM: Good to know....























They have no idea they are literally sitting on a pile of poop. 
No worries...I told them immediately after taking this picture. "Miligranite is a fertilizer made in Milwaukee, Wisc., from treated sewage sludge."

























No comments: