Saturday, February 24, 2018

MMC 3 Years 10 Months

Meredith told a lady she was magical. She had golden hair, a golden smoothie, golden lunch everything she touch changed to gold.

MOM: What do you want to be when you grow up?
MEREDITH: Moana, a piggie or a sheep farmer.
MOM: It is good to have goals.

MEREDITH: Can someone please turn off the FREEZER!!!
MOM: I wish, I feel like a bag of frozen peas.

MEREDITH: The ball's name is Olga.
MOM: Okey dokey.
MEREDITH: I have inner peace..ful.
MOM: Right.
PHOEBE: MY TURN FOR INNNNNNNER PEACE! MY TURN. MY TURN. MY TURN! I WANT PEACE TOO.
MOM: oy.

MEREDITH: I am a fixer.
MOM: What does that mean?
MEREDITH: Someone doesn't share. I fix it. Someone is mean to my friends. I fix it. Someone doesn't like my dress. I fix it.
MOM: So you are a tiny preschool hit man.
MEREDITH: Yup.

MEREDITH: I just want to scream "oh holy Jesus!"
MOM: Please don't
MEREDITH: That's bad bad bad.
MOM: Yes it's offensive to many people.
MEREDITH: I still kind of want to...
MOM: oy.

MEREDITH: (man after a scotch on the rocks and 6 beers) Burrrrrrp! That wasn't me. It was Phoebe.
MOM: Phoebe is at school.
MEREDITH: .... right...

She often picks her nose while buttering MY toast. Not cool.

There is always a fun surprise when your 3 yr old sets the table. Flashlights CHECK. Perhaps we will eat brunch in the dark one of these days. We crazy.

Likes: Ballet & tap class, hoarding random toys in bags, Shaun the Sheep, cuddling, karate chopping her father, mom's cakes, cheez-its, back scratches

Best friends: Phoebe, Gwen (csc), Addilee (school), Caroline (csc) Lania (csc baby sitter)

No comments: