Phoebe made breakfast for her dolls pictured below.
-kiwi
-blueberry muffin
-banana smoothie
-smashed blueberries (because Lola is a baby)
-kiwi
-blueberry muffin
-banana smoothie
-smashed blueberries (because Lola is a baby)
It's quite intricate for someone who has consumed only a cereal bar EVERY single day of her life (since she grew teeth.)
PHOEBE: (hysterical) Hank broke my finger!
MOM: What why?!
PHOEBE: I said "just try to break my finger! JUST TRY!"
MOM: umm. So. He tried. I see.
*For the record it was not broken. But we learned a little lesson about asking someone to try to break your finger. A lesson, which I didn't think I needed to teach.
PHOEBE: When I was a baby I was 0.
-Then 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
-I'm going to be 6 next.
AND AFTER ALL THOSE BIRTHDAYS, I'm still not dead! That is cool.
Don't you hate it when your older kid tells everyone in the dentist waiting room: "MY SISTER WAS SO SICK LAST NIGHT! SHE HAD A REALLY HIGH FEVER. I THINK SHE WAS GOING TO THROW UP"
And all the other parents scowl at you while your child slowly licks all the legos.
MEREDITH: Phoebe threw her underwear at me!! At my head!
PHOEBE: It wasn't dirty.
PHOEBE: This is President Martin Luther King Jr. and Vice President Phoebe Claire Cushwa at our office in George Washington DC.
PHOEBE: I threw sand in Meredith's mouth. It was CRAYON SAND MOM!
MOM: I see. Bickering in drawings. Outstanding.
Big day in Phoebe land this month. Her tiger paw got pulled at school. "I have wanted this my entire life, mom"
PHOEBE: Mom, come see our ballet show!!
MOM: Ok I need to put pants on first.
PHOEBE (whispers): AND a shirt! It's not very polite to be shirtless at a ballet performance.
MOM: Seriously? You are worried about MY politeness? Get out of my shower.
DAD: Did you just hide that piece of chicken so you didn't have to eat it.
PHOEBE: That is in the past. Let's not think about it.
DAD: It was 5 seconds ago.
PHOEBE: In the past...
PHOEBE: How much older am I than Meredith
MOM: Less than 2 years. You were a baby when she was born.
PHOEBE: Well... I did squeak in a little bit of fun before she came.
DAD: Do NOT run towards the street corner! Someone may panic, slow down, the person behind them may not see them, crash into the first person, then the first person jumps the curb and crashes into you.
MOM: Then you are dead.
PHOEBE: (gasp) I would miss my SIXTH birthday party!! I can't miss my party.
PHOEBE: When I was coming down the stairs, I was feeling a little bit ninja-y so it was then that I decided to make a ninja costume.
PHOEBE: (hysterical) Hank broke my finger!
MOM: What why?!
PHOEBE: I said "just try to break my finger! JUST TRY!"
MOM: umm. So. He tried. I see.
*For the record it was not broken. But we learned a little lesson about asking someone to try to break your finger. A lesson, which I didn't think I needed to teach.
PHOEBE: When I was a baby I was 0.
-Then 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
-I'm going to be 6 next.
AND AFTER ALL THOSE BIRTHDAYS, I'm still not dead! That is cool.
Don't you hate it when your older kid tells everyone in the dentist waiting room: "MY SISTER WAS SO SICK LAST NIGHT! SHE HAD A REALLY HIGH FEVER. I THINK SHE WAS GOING TO THROW UP"
And all the other parents scowl at you while your child slowly licks all the legos.
MEREDITH: Phoebe threw her underwear at me!! At my head!
PHOEBE: It wasn't dirty.
PHOEBE: This is President Martin Luther King Jr. and Vice President Phoebe Claire Cushwa at our office in George Washington DC.
PHOEBE: I threw sand in Meredith's mouth. It was CRAYON SAND MOM!
MOM: I see. Bickering in drawings. Outstanding.
Big day in Phoebe land this month. Her tiger paw got pulled at school. "I have wanted this my entire life, mom"
PHOEBE: Mom, come see our ballet show!!
MOM: Ok I need to put pants on first.
PHOEBE (whispers): AND a shirt! It's not very polite to be shirtless at a ballet performance.
MOM: Seriously? You are worried about MY politeness? Get out of my shower.
DAD: Did you just hide that piece of chicken so you didn't have to eat it.
PHOEBE: That is in the past. Let's not think about it.
DAD: It was 5 seconds ago.
PHOEBE: In the past...
PHOEBE: How much older am I than Meredith
MOM: Less than 2 years. You were a baby when she was born.
PHOEBE: Well... I did squeak in a little bit of fun before she came.
DAD: Do NOT run towards the street corner! Someone may panic, slow down, the person behind them may not see them, crash into the first person, then the first person jumps the curb and crashes into you.
MOM: Then you are dead.
PHOEBE: (gasp) I would miss my SIXTH birthday party!! I can't miss my party.
PHOEBE: When I was coming down the stairs, I was feeling a little bit ninja-y so it was then that I decided to make a ninja costume.






















No comments:
Post a Comment