Tuesday, December 5, 2017

PCC - 5 Years 5 Months

PHOEBE: Mom, all these songs are making my tookus go up and down.

PHOEBE: Someone forgot the flush the toilet again!
MOM: It was you. It is always you
PHOEBE: So gross. It's like poooooo soup in there.

First she put earrings on Chip, then a bracelet and a bindi. Ta-da. Shimmer & Shine!

PHOEBE: Ok this next item, starts with a ppppppppppp. 
CHIP: You drew, colored, cut out and put a POO on me? Why would you put a POO on me?!
MOM: oh lordy.

PHOEBE: I made you a new soap dish. Your old one was terrible. It looked like a teeny tiny bathtub. Mine looks like a great big monster. 

Branch (trolls movie): I don't sing and I don't relax. This is the way I am and I like it. I also like a little silence!
PHOEBE: You are kind of like that.... mostly dad. But sometimes you too.
MOM: WE are seriously so much fun. What the heck dude!!

Middle of dinner. 
PHOEBE: I pooped the most perfect sized poop... but it won't go down the toilet. It was just perfect mom. 
MOM: what the heck. 

PHOEBE: Why are there so many belly buttons on tv? I don't want to look at all these belly buttons. 
CHIP (nonchalantly): I don't mind belly buttons. 
MOM: errr. Why are we talking about this

MOM: Do you want to try root beer?
PHOEBE: Yuck! I don't drink beeeeeeeeeer. 
MOM: It is soda!
PHOEBE: I don't drink soda either!

PHOEBE: I'm going to marry Alex. He's a nice man.

MOM: I am done talking.
PHOEBE: Forever?
silence
PHOEBE: How about now? Are you talking now? And now? Mother ruler of the universe?







No comments: