Our Meredith continues to be a strong willed child. This kid is hilarious. She is sweet and snarky. She gives the best hugs and the dirtiest looks. Her vocabulary is well beyond her years.
"Mom, I love you with ALL my heart!"
MEREDITH: I don't give high fives
MOM: Why not?
MEREDITH: I HATE them.....I HATE stickers too.
MOM: Wow. You are such a curmudgeon.
SCENE: Phoebe waving a book in her face
MEREDITH: I don't want air on me! And if I have to tell you one more time... I will throw a sock in your eye.
Nap time sleeping under the window:
Really?
Not the toddler bed?
Not the king bed?
Not the comfy chair?
Not the rug?
BEHIND THE CURTAIN?
***I panic a teeny bit when I can't find her in bed.
Likes: princesses, asking for toys she sees on tv, YouTube kids, pretend play, fixing cars, playdoh, toots, painting, goldfish, cherry lollipops, zbars, peanut butter, rice krispies, twirly skirts, earrings
Dislikes: being chased, people taking things without asking, bright lights, going to sleep, going pee while playing.
Friends: Addi Lee, Jack, Anjali, coco, Phoebe, Mom, Dad






















No comments:
Post a Comment