Saturday, November 4, 2017

PCC - 5 Years 4 Months

Teacher progress report: 
Reading skills: above average
Chinese: accelerated pace (see below)
Phoebe is nice to everyone and very eager to learn

Phoebe's school bff's name is Daisy. Thanks to Daisy, Phoebe is picking up Chinese very quickly! She desperately wants to communicate with her non-english speaking classmates. Daisy is her translator.

Phoebe danced heart out at her first school dance. She was middle stage for a "whip nay nay" contest.

Phoebe legit learned to tie her shoes....But wait there is more...
She then tied her shoes TOGETHER in super tiny tight knots.. 
THREE times during school. 
Her teacher made her walk with them tied together.

Phoebe lied to me. 
PUNISHMENT: No dessert.
PHOEBE: It's ok. I had dessert at school.
ME: Lying is bad.
PHOEBE: Yum, candy corn. 
ME: Liars turn into DONALD TRUMP!
PHOEBE: hyperventilating tears. 
Lesson learned.

PHOEBE: MOM! I know 5 languages; Korean, Chinese, English, Spanish......AND GOAT.
MOM: I'm going to have to throw a flag on the goat statement.
PHOEBE: .....a little bit of sheep too.

PHOEBE:
Star light, star bright, 
First star I see tonight, 
I wish I may, I wish I might, 
Have this wish I wish tonight.
MOM: What was your wish?
PHOEBE: I wished..that my mom would live forever and never die. 
MOM: sweet + kind of morbid. 

PHOEBE: Mom I have a plan on how to put money in my piggy bank  without ACTUALLY doing anything. 
MOM: This sounds less than helpful. 
PHOEBE: I'm going to teach Meredith how to play well with others... And you pay me for this service. I'll be rich. 
MOM: Hmm. Outsourcing. I feel good about this.

Phoebe's teacher uses an app to share the best of pictures with parents... DO YOU THINK she realized my daughter drew a police dog going to the bathroom? Posted for all to see. 

Her favorite activity these days is to create tiny detailed accoutrements for her dolls. Pencils, erasers, lunch boxes, homework assignments all drawn miniature for Diedre. 

Occasionally the dolls in the house receive moustaches.

Phoebe's 6 year molars came in this month. There was a LOT of blood. 

Friends: Daisy, Jonathan, Ellie, Bella














 




No comments: