Sunday, January 8, 2017

PCC - 4 Years 6 Months

Dad.. Christmas is over and we get candy everyday of Christmas  (Advent Calendar). Now we don't and I am sad. *True meaning of Xmas....I guess?

Phoebe: When I grow up, I am going to be a corn dog.

SCENE: 6:00 AM
Phoebe: What is wrong with your hair? I've never seen it look like THAT before.
Mom: So it looks good? OK, let's get dressed.
Phoebe: Sure. Right after you brush YOUR hair. It's just terrible.
                      Phoebe - 1 Mom - 0

Phoebe pointed at a stranger and screamed "that lady looks like Hillary Clinton." She had on a monochromatic blue outfit. Not going to lie. I was proud. Still not positive if the lady was pleased, angry or just plain confused. 

Phoebe: I only like bad boys.

Conversation overheard from the next room
Chip: WHY didn't you flush the toilet?!
Phoebe: (deadpan delivery) I wanted to surprise you. 
Chip: You are just plain gross.
Phoebe: SURPRISE!

Phoebe: Mom, sometimes when you are talking and I'm waiting for my turn to talk... I forget what I was going to say. So if you could keep your sentences shorter..... That would help me. 
Mom: seriously?

Phoebe's favorite game is playing camouflage. She dresses in all one color and hides quietly in one place. She commits and owns that position until she is found. She can squeeze herself into some awkward hiding places. It's a sight to see. 

Phoebe discovered she really likes darts. Not sure why I thought giving her pointed projectiles was a good idea... but she likes it very much.

She likes to watch me play Super Mario Brothers. I like playing, so I happily oblige. She screams her game strategies while jumping on the trampoline.

Here's Phoebe Claire this month. Our spunky, snarky, negotiator.

No comments: