Meredith is quite sensitive. Her feelings are easily hurt, her bottom lip trembles, she lowers her head and stomps away.
When not pouting, she's extremely loving.
"Me coming to you for cuddles!"
She hugs both Chip and I and says "I LOVE YOU GUYS!" Melts our hearts.
Meredith thinks toots and burps are hilarious.
She says crazy things and when you question her story she says "no mom PRETEND! Dinosaur. (Duh)."
"I'm going to catch you in my net...and throw you in the garbage. Run!"
"Take off your SHIRT!" - snarling while pointing a nerf sword at her father.
"Dad come into my room. There's so much to see! There's my dog, my big bed, my books!"
Meredith gives lovely compliments. "Mom I love your shirt. You look pretty."
Health update: she's pretty much living on yogurt. 4 - 5 Yogurts a day + toddler formula/2 percent milk. She's happy and healthy. We wish she would eat but it is what it is for now. Surgery still slated for April '17.
Here's our baby.
Health update: she's pretty much living on yogurt. 4 - 5 Yogurts a day + toddler formula/2 percent milk. She's happy and healthy. We wish she would eat but it is what it is for now. Surgery still slated for April '17.
Here's our baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment