Monday, January 23, 2017

MMC - 2 Years 9 Months

When I change activities,  Meredith's first reply is always "2 more minutes pretty pwease."

Meredith's favorite game is frozen. "You be Elsa, me Anna. Wake me UP!"

She goes to bed at 8, but plays in her crib until 10 pm. 

As I was screaming at Phoebe, Meredith said can I pick my nose too? NO! NO PICKING! To which she calmly stated "yes, me hide and me pick." Then she went back to reading her book

She finally got her turn to take gymnastics. She loves it, but makes me stay with her. Hopefully, she will be able to do this alone soon. 

When I drop her at the kids clubhouse, she tells me to go away. Ah...ok. 

Meredith dresses like a princess, bows her head, flutters her eyes and directs you to greet her as "Your Majesty"

She snorts loudly and declares she is a NOISY PARROT! She's loud ok...but sounds like a pig not a parrot.

After dad says goodnight (and holds her feet), she hops up, grabs his hand and says "I'll show you the way out!"

She often says "Hey what's going on here?" Then tries to solve the issue on her own. 

Meredith has started going upstairs to play in her room all by herself. Phoebe has never done this, so we are more than excited with this development.

When Phoebe screams "oops I sat on a TOMATO" Meredith laughs her head off. I have no idea why.... must be an inside joke. 

Health update: Same food issues... she's limiting herself to Yogurt. 4 a day. Surgery is still on for end of April.

Unrelated note - Meredith can spike a fever to 105 very quickly. 

Here's Ms. MMC

No comments: